Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My day today was much better then yesterday's, and even the day before that.
I've been having my omelets for breakfast and salads for lunch. I figured out what works for me & that's eating a Special K protein bar (180c. 10g protein, 5gfiber)--around 9 or 10! Whenever I make it to quick trip to get my soda fix. It has helped me tremendously to eat that. And IF after lunch I get hungry I usually will have a small handful of slivered almonds & my sparkling water, or a cheese stick. I haven't had any kind of allowed "treat" after dinner and haven't been eating anything AT ALL after dinner for that matter.

Tomorrow is my first official day at the gym. I have a one hour meeting with the trainer and they will be taking me through everything I'll need to be doing right now. And in 30 days, they will REMIND me to come in again, and do it all over again--to get weighed, measured, and if the workout needs to be tweaked (plateau) then they adjust it. My goal right now is Monday,Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
I can't tell you how scared, excited, nervous, EVERYTHING I am about going to the gym. I really want to work myself to where it should be and where my possibilities are. Of course, the gym is always intimidating, but their concept there is different, and they will never let you be lost or confused. *I need that*
I want to really watch the weight come off, and be an example to my family, friends, and who ever else wants to stare at me...(wink, wink)

No comments: