Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GRIPES!!

So today was a good day. I was ready to head out to the gym again. Decided for lunch that I'd eat a "sandwich" from a whole wheat bagel, ham & sauteed onions & a cheese slice. And I was very happy to eat real food, and not just a gay salad!
AT the gym, I had done my warm up, then all my circuit training, then my abs...and on my way to the treadmill to finish w/ cardio, I had a trainer (who I've become familiar with) literally push me in to the boot camp class that was just starting. I DID NOT want to do it, I was actually AFRAID to do it or not be able to do it. It was hard, but pretty much "do able"---they just make you do whatever things they can think of to make you sweat! :) But I ended up doing 40 min. of it, on top of what I had already done--so I was happy. Sure glad that tomorrow is my day off.

No comments: