- I've lost my ExTrA happiness I felt in my steps!
- I've let my reading/praying slip (causing #1 I'm sure)!
- I've lost that FiRe to get me to the gym!
- I gave in and had some chunk of a cookie..(which actually, I rather give IN to 1/4 of it than eat a whole bag of something.. so there WAS some sort of discipline!)
I didn't think 1 (or even) 2 days could do that to me. I'm obviously still a rookie who needs much teaching. But I know that now, and I can work on it. I was able to talk to Eileen tonight and amazingly that brought me UP a touch. It helped me to remember that SHE'S doing this as well, and weight lost is the ONLY thing that needs to be in this picture. She's told me she's sticking to things and seeing some weight loss! (whoopwhoop!) I also talked to Carol and realized how much I need her. I'll be glad when she's home again, and we can pick up where we left off. I've missed having emails, phone calls, text messages, and double emails offering encouragement, reading assignments & good lucks!
Here's to this upcoming week. Hopefully my RUT had to do with my 1st weekend as well. I have a reading assignment to complete tonight, and I'm already feeling tired. But I promised Carol I would do it, and DO IT I SHALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment