Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My day today was 100% better than yesterday. I started off my day w/ an omelet made w/ veggies and ham. Then my mid morning snack ..a protein bar. Which made it perfect all morning long till lunch. I had a salad along w/ the usuals. Kevin was home by 3:00 today, so I actually was able to go to the gym earlier than planned. I only had a very small handful of slivered almonds because I was already out the door. Dinner was very yummy--chicken in the crock pot cooked with green enchilada sauce and a few packets of sweetener along with steamed peas & corn. I'm sure my portion size is too much. But eating so little through out the day, I figure I can EAT dinner, be satisfied all night, and not worry about it. Especially when I make something this healthy.
I am very pleased with how my day turned out today. It was much easier to handle than yesterday, AND I was able to go to the gym by my self. This whole day was on a prayer! TRUST ME!
My thoughts were not constantly directed at food,even though kiersten's cookies looked yummy! If my days can consist of this kind "happenings" the next 6 months are in the BANK!

No comments: