My mood right now is spectacular! I am a weather fanatic & I am SPEECHLESS right now with this weather. A true monsoon has finally come and is not disappointing. One thing I get truly obsessed with is storms. I love hurricane season, tornadoes are unbelievable, I CAN'T fathom baseball size hail--I'll believe it when I see it! Thunder, lightning, hail, pouring rain, all give me a rush of a huge HAPPY MOOD! But, now to the beginning of my day. Had a ham omelet for breakfast, and my bar for a snack. We went to the movies this morning and I decided last night, as well as this morning I wasn't going to have popcorn. I was so scared to go just for that reason.. Well, and taking a 20 month old!! I decided to even call Carol, on the way so that I could actually VOICE my decision hoping that would make it harder for me to break. And wouldn't you know....it all worked. I didn't have one deliciously smelling, buttery warmness, piece! HEYYYOOO!! (our way of saying woop woop) It was so HARD. I just kept sucking on that diet coke. Then I thought, I'll just have a handle full or two. Or I'll just have one piece. And I had to talk myself out of it every time. Did I mention it was hard??!!
Lunch was a grilled chicken salad from burger king, on the way home. I didn't use much of the light dressing. I got hungry not long after lunch, I must not have eaten it all, or a lot of it. So I had some sparkling H20 and some slivered almonds. I was still too empty, so I had a sugar free pudding & decided that IF I still was hungry, I was out of luck til dinner at BAJIOS with the girls!
And let me just say BAJIOS with the girls ROCKED! The food--of course--was so yummy, and the company--of course--was a blast. I'd love to do it more often, but I know with going to the gym when Kevin gets home, it would be hard to leave more & more and for longer periods of time.
Tomorrow is weigh in day, and I almost feel stressed about it. I always weigh myself during the week, but don't "count" it until Friday, then I mark it. I saw the number dip WAY down this week, but it's come back up (still lower than last weeks official) so I know it was a fluke number. I'm just worried at how low or close it will still be. AND I know that I shouldn't weigh myself like that, for that very reason. But oh well. I'm confident the number will be less, I'd just like it to be more than 1 pound less.
Either way, I highly doubt it will affect my happy attitude. I'll just try harder. Friday night is always date night ( I mean groceries at walmart) so I'd really like to get to the gym before our evening begins. In fact, maybe I'll go in the morning and send the kids to the kid club. I'm so motivated that sounds like a great plan. This is FINALLY IT, I will finally be where I want to be, and look how I wanna look (or close--I actually don't know anymore)!!
Wow, what a day for journaling! I have no idea who this lady is that just said all of this stuff. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment