My day went well again. I ate lunch after the gym, and it wasn't that good today. I didn't finish it. But I knew I needed a little more food, so I had my jello w/ whip cream on it. And for dinner we had super nachos! No fat refried beans, meat,lettuce, and 5 chips (I was feeling daring!) and everyone else had cheese as well. It was very enjoyable and I loved just having that small amount of chips in it!
I read Mosiah chapter 1 liked you asked me to. I prayed before doing so, asking to have my mind & heart opened that I might understand it & I also asked to remember what I read, so I could apply it. And I'll be a son of a gun--I can't remember a thing, or even really what to tell you I read. I know when I read it, it made sense to me, I wasn't lost and I understood it. But right now as I type, I can't tell you a thing. I'm trying to figure that out.
I look forward to tomorrow to see what other things might come about.
I read Mosiah chapter 1 liked you asked me to. I prayed before doing so, asking to have my mind & heart opened that I might understand it & I also asked to remember what I read, so I could apply it. And I'll be a son of a gun--I can't remember a thing, or even really what to tell you I read. I know when I read it, it made sense to me, I wasn't lost and I understood it. But right now as I type, I can't tell you a thing. I'm trying to figure that out.
I look forward to tomorrow to see what other things might come about.

This was such a cute picture of Raegan playing the piano with me..I really like it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment