I must be exhausted tonight. I think it's both physically & mentally. I have no desire to even think about joining a gym, eating anything remotely healthy, or doing anything at all.
I actually got so SICK of sitting here (it was crazy here) that I stormed outta here with out a word. I drove for about 5 minutes & didn't know where I was headed. Just knew I needed out for a minute. I kept thinking about just parking somewhere (instead of wasting gas) so I could think. I ended up at the temple. While I parked there, I decided to turn off the radio & say a prayer. I needed patience, strength, help, and so many more things. I didn't want to give up my new adventure, I only want to go forward.
I continued to sit there for about 10 or 15 minutes. Then decided to venture on driving and get stuff out of my system. :)
By the time I came home, 45 minutes later, I felt much better. I still must be really tired or something. But on a good note, I read Alma 37 again, and prayed before I did so. Dinner wasn't organized at all. Everyone did there own thing, so I decided since I didn't have anything prepared I'd just eat a salad again. By the time I was done, I thought I was going to puke. I don't want to see lettuce anymore.
Tomorrow is FREE movie w/ kids day! We skipped last weeks because I wasn't in the mood to take the 3 of them. But I promised them we would go tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment