I felt hungry today. I didn't have my eggs for breakfast, so instead I had my protein bar & a cheese stick. But by 9 or so I was hungry, and I knew that I had already eaten my mid morning snack. I think that through of my whole day!! :(
I was ready for lunch early. I had a salad w/ meat, corn, beans & salsa. I was expecting to taste delicious and it was just "okay". I ate it because I was hungry, obviously, but I was bummed that it didn't taste how I planned. I've gotten pretty creative w/ my salads, so it was a let down.
Not long after lunch I was hungry again--(what's the deal??). I ate a fudgecicle w/ the kiddos. Of course that wasn't going to make me not hungry, but I hoped it would satisfy the need to eat as well as a chocolate fix. By 2 or so, I was hungry again and knew we were going to the hospital, and I wasn't sure when I'd get to eat again, so I ate another bar w/ a diet coke. It was sooo yummy!
I finally had dinner around 5:30 @ McDonalds. I had the southwest grilled chicken salad. I was very impressed that it tasted so good. Especially after they gave me low fat Italian dressing.. (eww!) but it really went w/ the salad, and it was one of the best I've ever had.
I'm hungry right now, but ignoring it. I'm really starting to miss things now. Eating pretzels w/ the kids, having ice cream w/ Kevin, and eating at night. Kevin says that he figured that would pass since I was seeing results. And I told him, well, that's keeping from eating right now (at night), but it's not taking away the desire to eat ice cream, doritos, donuts, all the good stuff. Things like that bother me. I know the results are there (or coming) but everyone else eats it, so I want to. I don't want to be left out--I want to enjoy.
I'm holding strong for now, but I notice my hunger more, or at least the "wanting" to act on it. I do my best to look the other way and ignore it. And I do good for the most part, but there is a small amount of me, that just wants to be human again. Rejoin the human race.
I have my next trainer meeting in the morning. And I can't understand why it is that I don't want to go. Or why I've lost the PUMP that was driving me last week. I really wish I didn't have to go alone, but that's all I have right now, and I need to take it to the bank. Get ME time, let Kevin get KID time, and while I have ME time, get some weight LOSS time.
I was ready for lunch early. I had a salad w/ meat, corn, beans & salsa. I was expecting to taste delicious and it was just "okay". I ate it because I was hungry, obviously, but I was bummed that it didn't taste how I planned. I've gotten pretty creative w/ my salads, so it was a let down.
Not long after lunch I was hungry again--(what's the deal??). I ate a fudgecicle w/ the kiddos. Of course that wasn't going to make me not hungry, but I hoped it would satisfy the need to eat as well as a chocolate fix. By 2 or so, I was hungry again and knew we were going to the hospital, and I wasn't sure when I'd get to eat again, so I ate another bar w/ a diet coke. It was sooo yummy!
I finally had dinner around 5:30 @ McDonalds. I had the southwest grilled chicken salad. I was very impressed that it tasted so good. Especially after they gave me low fat Italian dressing.. (eww!) but it really went w/ the salad, and it was one of the best I've ever had.
I'm hungry right now, but ignoring it. I'm really starting to miss things now. Eating pretzels w/ the kids, having ice cream w/ Kevin, and eating at night. Kevin says that he figured that would pass since I was seeing results. And I told him, well, that's keeping from eating right now (at night), but it's not taking away the desire to eat ice cream, doritos, donuts, all the good stuff. Things like that bother me. I know the results are there (or coming) but everyone else eats it, so I want to. I don't want to be left out--I want to enjoy.
I'm holding strong for now, but I notice my hunger more, or at least the "wanting" to act on it. I do my best to look the other way and ignore it. And I do good for the most part, but there is a small amount of me, that just wants to be human again. Rejoin the human race.
I have my next trainer meeting in the morning. And I can't understand why it is that I don't want to go. Or why I've lost the PUMP that was driving me last week. I really wish I didn't have to go alone, but that's all I have right now, and I need to take it to the bank. Get ME time, let Kevin get KID time, and while I have ME time, get some weight LOSS time.
No comments:
Post a Comment