Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I think I'm so tired my eyes hurt! Today was an absolute WONDERFUL day.
Meals were awsome today. The usuals all around. Omelet, snack, salad, then a sugar free pudding because I didn't eat all my salad, it wasn't good.
I headed off to the gym just before 5 and I was already pretty hungry for dinner, so I had 1/2 of my bar. I knew I couldn't go work out on that much of an empty stomach. I already love going to the gym, and I've figured out what my apprehensions were about it. Time flies while I'm there, but I enjoy it.
I was ready to eat once I got home, and dinner was ready & waiting, because I started it before I left & Kevin finished it! What a handsome guy! :)
I am already starting to "feel different"! I don't have those days where I feel yucky or just "not good" because of what I was eating. The weight that I've lost AND being able to go to the gym has already made me feel thinner. And I know I'm not...just yet....but I know it's the happy, positive attitude that I pray for and look forward to. Because I KNOW that if I wasn't seeing results or feeling different about myself, then why would I continue this??

1 comment:

Miss Niss said...

okay, so i just found this on your blog...sorry i have been missing it! words can't explain how proud of you I am! you are growing and learning and sounds like you are pretty darn happy. too bad i wasn't the one to inspire you or help you along the way like Carol...but I'm glad you have someone that is helping you, including your Heavenly Father....