Here it is Friday already. Seems like I just saying it was Monday!! :) Today is weigh in day, and I went down another 1.5 lbs. Hard to adjust from losing 3 a week, but I'm eating more/different things now. I just have to remember that 3 a week is unusual, and 1.5-2 is better or healthier. That brings my weight to 178! Cant remember seeing that number for a while. Although I feel like things are starting to shrink or tone (arms, sides, legs-somewhat) I wish BIGGER things were changing. Like my HUGE STOMACH or my backside:) Although, I do think my butt is getting smaller. I'm just ready to be able to buy smaller clothes (my stomach keeps me from doing that) and people to start noticing. I mean, I am doing all the hard work, it's about time I look different!
I got a huge disappointment from the gym. I was anxiously awaiting to get a "meal plan" or something I could follow... and turns out, it's something you do w/ a trainer (a whole dialysis type thing) for like a $100!! I DO NOT have the money, but the amount of detail they go into really interests me. Everything you can eat from meals, snacks, what works for you, and the calorie intake for your body. I probably really should do it, it would really help me & answer a lot of questions ( I know you're glad to hear that anissa!) Hopefully I can scrounge up some CASH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment