Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Catch up again... DANG IT!

I hate playing catch up. Things are still going really good this week. I was able to go to the gym monday & tuesday... and skipped today.. but plan on finishing out the week w/ thursday & friday. i was a GOOD sore, so i liked that. My food is starting to get boring. i'm tired of stressing about being able to only eat 2 things for dinner, and trying to pick which ONE it's going to be. so i need to figure some other stuff out. :(
I'm not ready to give up yet, so that's a freakin' miracle in itself. i really enjoy the gym, especially the alone time, but also knowing i'll be dropping more weight exercising. hopefully i can write more, and not play catch up! :)

1 comment:

Miss Niss said...

i get bored too...probably why i haven't eaten eggs all week! yikes!!!