I've kind of gotten out of the habit of journaling in the morning. I don't like putting things off til night time, but it seems fitting to journal at the end of my day. I'm doing well still, learning new things everyday. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I wish I was dramatically DROPPING pounds, but I'm not giving up and feel good.
my breakfasts are usually shredded wheat w/ a banana.. snacks range from jerky, to crackers, or popcorn.. sometimes toast or granola (now i know why I'm fat)
lunch is usually a healthy choice, or salad.. or leftovers. dinners are sometimes a H.C. or soup I've made or a protein shake. Tonight I made a healthy meatloaf...pureed squash, onions, carrots & spinach & mixed it in. We had cob corn on the side. (w/spray butter of course) Brendon said the meatloaf tasted funny, but we liked it a lot. I could actually taste the carrot a little... but not enough to dis-like it.
tomorrow's Friday... then comes a long weekend of hopefully sleeping in!! (no school Monday)
AND... if i clean out my refrigerator I earn a free point on Monday. brownies??....anyone???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for yummy meatloaf!!!
Post a Comment