skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Place
where I can be honest about my weight, my challenges, and goals.
Monday, August 11, 2008
My how ONE year can change so many things!
I usually only post journals.. but thought I'd add pics for me to enjoy as well!
OnE year ago. . . the start of 2nd grade!
ToDaY. . the start of 3rd grade!
HoW cAn ThEy GrOw So MuCh??
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge
Challenge Blog
WeIgHt To DaTe
4/28/10
179
4/19/10
181
3/29/10
185
3/22/10
188
3/8/10
187
3/1/10
189
2/23/10
192
9/21/09
189
9/15/09
190
8/31/09
195
8/24/09
196
8/17/09
200
6/15/09
190
3/2/09
178
10/7/08
174
8/8/08
176
8/1/08
178
7/25/08
179
7/18/08
181
7/11/08
184
7/04/08
187
6/27/08
190
My family blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(39)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(4)
►
2009
(59)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
▼
2008
(32)
►
October
(1)
▼
August
(10)
Well, I made it to the gym yesterday, and I am goi...
Let's try this week again!!!
STOP the sluffing!
Please, please, please....just no more bleachers!
My how ONE year can change so many things! I usual...
Can I do it!???
The results are IN!
UGH!...the gym
I'm pretty confident that I have CONSUMED this mu...
Where did the week GO?
►
July
(15)
►
June
(6)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment