Monday, August 18, 2008

Let's try this week again!!!

Well, last week totally sucked!! I only made it to the gym 2 times and they weren't even good workouts, or worth my time... Hopefully it was "you know...." and now that THAT IS OVER... I can move on and pick right back up! I did happen to weigh my self yesterday-- I know.. it was sunday, not even weigh day, and I'm not supposed to weigh myself.. but it did say 174.8!! Yes, the low 170's!!
I'm pretty sure it only read that number for ONE REASON!! to keep my motivation up! Cause had it read something higher... (especially after last week) I really would have probably given up and such.
So thank goodness it stayed low, and I can keep some motivation up!
Now this week.... keep up some semi good eating (or close to it)--- and go to the FREAKIN' GYM!!

No comments: