Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Well, I made it to the gym yesterday, and I am going tomorrow as well. Friday is still up in the air, cz we're heading out of town. Kevin took the day off, and so I'll just have Brendon stay home too. Need to take advantage of going.. but also would like to enjoy them at home!
Yesterday at the gym was GREAT!! I can't believe I actually finished my routines, cz as I got there, I was STILL DRAGGING MY FEET! I think it's cz I had so many days off last week, and I was afraid to find out if it was permanent or just my PMS fluke!
I did my warm up, 2 rounds of circuit, wall squats, jumping boxes, then cardio... I even pulled a 6 minute (4 speed) jog out of my magical hat!! NO clue where that came from, but it was awsome! I think it's safe to say that it was INDEED a fluke! Felt like my hamburger from the night b4 was jogging right off. I hope, hope, hope I can do it again.. I won't push myself to go more, cz then I'll just quit! (i'm so wierd) But I definitely wouldn't mind throwing a 5 min. jog in there everyday. Don't know how much good it would actually do, but atleast it changes it up a bit!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Yay this was my birthday!