Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm pretty confident that I have CONSUMED this much food this weekend.

And I don't think I'm exaggerating either! :(

It's taken til right now (1o:00 at night) to feel it too. I'm just glad I feel it.

I'm not that thrilled with myself.. pretty much did whatever/whenever. But all I've done is stressed about it. How I don't want to be this way. I don't want to FEEL this way. I don't want to REGRET what I've done.

But I also want to LIVE, ENJOY, BE ME! And I know there is a happy medium some where---I just need to find it :)

But it is NOT going to keep me from going to the gym, or getting back on the track I need to be on. I can only pray/hope for a better up coming weekend. And it's the weekends that get to me. But I'm off to the gym tomorrow, and there's no point in trying to burn off what I've consumed... that would take til next YEAR!

I've never really set a goal for my weight loss. Just have gone by what the trainers have said. By calculating pounds lost by week... and then that gets me how long it will take to lose the amount of weight I want gone total. So my original 50 lbs--1.5 - 2 pounds a week- = around Christmas time is when I should reach my goal!

Well, I officially have a GOAL! It's for 4 weeks.... september 1st. I have to lose 6 (I'll take more) pounds... it's kind of a bet I had w/ my brother.. He's always been 150's (ish) and lately the pounds have found him.. and he's 172.. AND YOU STILL CAN'T TELL... the jerk! But I told him I was on my way to catch him. So a few weeks ago I picked a day, and I realized tonight that I have 4 weeks to catch him. 6 pounds... doesn't sound too bad! (sniff)

Hopefully I'll make, AND pass it!

1 comment:

Miss Niss said...

oh believe me! i felt the same way over the weekend!!! yikes! :)