Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day One

SaTuRdAy -- or my official day OnE!
For breakfast this morning I had egg beaters with veggies.. or an omelet--DUH!
I was surprised that I actually 1.)made it 2.) then ate it 3.) kinda liked it. My goal for now is to have that as often as I can tolerate it, getting in as many days as possible. After a few errands I was hungry and ate a string cheese to tie me over to lunch. (I'm used to eating whenever & whatever)--with no discipline.
For lunch I had a salad w/ cucumbers, carrots, spritz ranch dressing, and ground turkey burger w/ onions. It was the WORSE salad I have had! I could NOT finish eating all of it, but knew that I'd be hungry, so I ate a sugar free pudding. Again later, I became hungry & also knew that I wasn't feeling good & that made me MORE hungry. I ate as many carrots (okay not that many) but it seemed like I ate one after the other. It was no help. I said a prayer to feel better & make it passed this and to not give up... ( I love you Carol)!
I found my way to quick trip for a diet dr. pepper....I was missing it. I decided to get a special K protein bar. It was only 180 calories and the protein was 10 g. --which will keep me full. I successfully made my way to dinner. The whole family enjoyed broiled chicken (they had bbq sauce, I had seasoning) w/ steamed veggies (very yummy) while the rest of the family had rice w/ theirs.
I'm on my THIRD night of no eating after SIX! I've never done that before or at least this long, or at least not missing it.
I'm worried for tomorrow (okay, for everyday) but I WON'T give up, and I'm making a choice right now to start going to a gym. That's way mucho commitment, but I mucho NEED IT!

No comments: