this is the new website, set up for those involved in the CHALLENGE.
http://www.feelingbetteraboutme.blogspot.com/
and this is my picture/description of why i'm doing it...thats on the blog.
http://www.feelingbetteraboutme.blogspot.com/
and this is my picture/description of why i'm doing it...thats on the blog.
The challenge, by all means, scares me. They are so many 'things' that I will have to add to my daily routine. Which is the MAIN reason I'm doing it. I'm very unorganized, lack routine, and don't take care of myself at all. I'm excited to see the changes! Both physical, mental & spiritual.
i've always been a skeptical person.. meaning---that i think i have always had reasons or excuses for why i dont things or complete things. but then i think about telling other people to 'try'.. and think about what their excuses are/will be. and they sound like mine.
so what i'm learning is.. you can do anything if you really want it! doing this challenge is just one more thing i've tried..but it will be one i succeed at!
No comments:
Post a Comment