Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wednesday.. and some Thursday

my calorie in take for the day(wednesday) was 2,097 I didn't complete an official workout.. but everything I do counts... so I logged it!
Cleaning the house, pulling grass out of the garden (w/ literally sweat dripping off my face!)
It's a cheap shot for a 'workout' but oh well. It is what it is.. and I am what I am.
I stay away (completely) from any sweets or treats! I thought it'd be hard & it was for a few days.. and I thought for sure I'd be looking forward to Sunday..my free day... but I don't seem to think about it too much. But that doesnt mean I wont later.. or tomorrow!
I officially hit my 2 month mark of no SODA! Holy cow I never thought that would happen. Wish I would have lost a little weight from that.. just to prove a point!
So here's to another day!

1 comment:

Miss Niss said...

yay for no soda!!! and heck yes log all those things you do around the house...AND outside!!:)