Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Todays attempt at working out.. was just that! AN ATTEMPT. I waited too long after I ate to workout.. so I was famished and had the beginning of a headache. Now had I been doing weights or something -- I might have survived it. But I knew I was NOT going to be able to finish cardio X on an empty stomach. (or at least the way I was feeling.. )
I'm pretty sure I need to add more calories to my diet-- probably why I felt the way I did. I wish I could keep track of my food on this page, but I already add it to calorie count. com and I don't feel like adding it twice!!
But I DID have cheese enchiladas for dinner tonight! Who says you can't watch what you're eating and have good food!!!! I only had ONE serving and I was very satisfied.. (crazy) but was starving once again.. like an hour later! I CaNnOt figure that one out! I feel pretty healthy (on the inside) no more of those.. ugh.. or blah feelings from eating crap all the time. I LOVE eating fruit all the time. I just wish I could eat veggies the same way. I can only do those cooked!
My calorie intake for the day was 1,686.

No comments: