I've managed to count calories all weekend.. and even enjoyed (too much) my free day on sunday. I limit all that I eat, so mostly healthy things that I can keep track of calorie wise.
I'll try and figure a way to jot down what I eat, but I keep track on caloriecount.com. and it's every little detail! Down to butter, or how many turkey slices and EVERYTHING! So here are my calorie counts for the weekend.
Friday--2438Saturday--1893
Sunday--2336 (this was even including an ice cream sandwich, 2 diff types of cookies & ice cream!) haha.. told you i went over board!!! But it pays to eat fruit & limit myself to other things!
I'm not sure where my calorie limit is.. it should be 1400... but there is NO WAY I can consume only that and survive P90X workouts! So we'll see where I end up.
And I did update my weight on the side...and I was dreading doing that.. been putting it off, cz it went up. (way up) but I need to be honest w/ my hobbit self!
So--rock it out... and here I go!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
monday evening---LETS ADD MONDAYS TOTAL... a calorie count of 1597. i'm kinda hungry right now (its 10.. but i'm letting my fat enjoy itself.. so no food for me)
i completed (w/ some breaks of course.. i'm new) chest & back from X and ab ripper X.
1 comment:
good job! remember...the past is in the past...look forward:)
Post a Comment