so.. the whole GYM thing didn't work out..
Kev lost his job (ish) so I cancelled my membership.
I was having a hard time getting there anyway, but I miss it, but kinda glad I don't
have that commitment haunting me!
On to me now... I've gained about 10 pounds, which I rarely do! I know I eat crap all the time, and don't care, eat whenever I want! But as of today (beings I had it yesterday) I'm leaving soda behind! I went soda-free today and it was a complete breeze! I'm crazy shocked... maybe I got lucky. I did take 2 excedrin just to make sure, but I thought I'd need a bottle. Kevin's doing it w/ me and he's mean, so he wont go to quick trip for me! :(
I'm starting my jog-log tomorrow and I've managed to talk a friend in to the torcher w/ me! She said she'd even ditch soda too.. suuuhhhweeet! Talked my sis into too.. She's started and stopped as many times as I have--hopefully it's our last time!
I'll worry about food choices later----kind of let it fall in to place. Figure out what I want exactly and deal w/ lack of soda and walking & jogging.
So, once again...here I am promising big things!
No comments:
Post a Comment