Friday, February 26, 2010

2nd week.. coming to a close! (well, its Friday anyway.)

life is good and i LOVE the challenge.. have i mentioned that before? hmmmmm
I'm really enjoying bicycling! i am ready for a fancy seat and maybe even a better bike. one that HASN'T been abused. I'm ready to make my rides longer/go farther. how cool is that?!

i LOVE my shake that I've made up. its perfect for my chocolate fix, a great snack, a healthy one, not to mention low on the calorie scale BUT keeps me full forever!
HERE IT IS:
1 cup almond milk**40
1 cup mixed berries**70
1 tsp powdered greens**10
2 tbs oats**38
2 tbs chocolate syrup (agave style) .. sometimes a tad more. either way, 1 tbs is 24 cals.
total cals for that is ........ 208
adding a 1/2 banana is 55 cals. (too much flavor for a whole one)
i have this EVERYDAY.. without fail. its my afternoon treat and pick me up.

anissa, i know you will read this--- i love you for doing the challenge. i don't know why this is the only thing that pushes me to do what i gotta do. but it works for me and i love doing it. I'm happy and feel good. i honestly don't even care about the money. i just wanna do this forever. all i keep thinking about is NOT weighing so much. i hope this time i make some permanent changes instead of just looking for the end!! I'd be fat w/ out ya Dave! well, i still am.. but you know i mean. PEACE

1 comment:

Miss Niss said...

you crack me up...i'm glad your enjoying it this time around...and not hating me for it...baaaaaaa

your doing great!! oh and BIKES ROCK...HAHAHAHA